There are plenty of strollers on the market to cart around your kiddos. Plenty of great ones and plenty of not so great ones. I made several mistakes when buying a stroller for my first. The biggest mistake was not reading reviews!
If you want to know if a stroller sucks (or any product for that matter), read the reviews. Moms are far more likely to complain about a product than praise it simply because we don’t have time to go gushing about every item we love. Our time is precious. But if you give a mom a crapy product, she will make time to tell all the other moms why this is the worst thing ever simply because she had to endure even a tiny amount of suffering.
So lesson learned. I read reviews on just about anything I am about to buy. I won’t be fooled again!
Best Double Stroller – Infant, Toddler Combos
So what are some of the best double strollers for carrying your infant and toddler around? One thing that always narrowed down the field for me was price. I didn’t have thousands or even hundreds to throw at a stroller so it was important for me to find the best strollers at the best price.
So in terms of price, I have two favorites:
Both of these strollers are affordable. The Baby Trend Sit N Stand is much more affordable than the City Select but the City Select comes with more fun options and seating configurations.
There is so much that I like about each of these strollers. Both of them allow for you to seat two infants, two toddlers, an infant and a toddler. The combinations are endless.
The Baby Trend stroller is definitely more basic. It is a great option if you need something more affordable. If you have a slightly higher budget and want a stroller that rides easier, has more seating options, is more versatile, then I would go with the City Select.
Both are great options but you will see in the comparison of key features that the City Select has a little more to offer.
Baby Trend Sit N Stand Key Features:
- Can sit two infant seats, or two toddlers, or one toddler and one older child.
- Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use
- 5-point child restraint safety harness
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand
- Foot activated rear brake
- Decent undercarriage storage basket
- Dimensions – 21.5″W x 49″L x 43″H
- Weight – 32.5lbs
Baby Jogger City Select Key Features:
- Easy Folding – Folds onto itself by pulling up the sides. Very easy!
- 16 Different Seat Configurations – Forward Facing, Parent Facing, Sibling Facing are just a few of the positions you can put the seats into!
- Single, Double or Triple Stroller – 2nd seat can be purchase as well as a glider board to make this a double or triple stroller!
- Multiple Seat Reclining Positions – The seats are perfect for naps. They lay back nearly flat. Not something you find in most strollers.
- UV 50+ Sun Canopy – Great shade and has a window with magnetic closure to make checking on your child easy and convenient.
- Wheels – 8″ wheels in the front can be locked for long distance strolling and 12″ forever-air rear tires.
- Adjustable Handlebar – The handlebar adjusts in height which is great for taller adults. The brake is also on the handlebar making it easy to set and release.
- Travel System or Bassinet Options – An adapter can be purchased so you can attach your car seat and make the stroller a travel system. You can also purchase a bassinet attachment for young babies.
- Adjustable Footplates
- 9 Color Options
- Holds up to 45lbs Per Seat
- Dimensions Unfolded – 43.5″ x 25.75″ x 38.5″
- Dimensions Folded – 12.5″ x 25.75″ x 32.75″
- Weight – 28lbs
If you need a stroller that will grow with your family, is affordable and gives you options, then you really can’t go wrong with either of these!
Click here to read my full review of the Baby Trend Sit N Stand stroller.
Click here to read my full review of the Baby Jogger City Select stroller.