I don’t write too often about Motherhood in general unless it involves sticking a baby to your boob, but it really should come with a manual!
What is the Mom Conference?
There are so many hard situations as a mom that you wonder if you are handling things the right way. Sometimes all we need is a paradigm shift or better tools.
During the conference, you will have the opportunity to learn practical solutions to the hard stuff that motherhood throws at you.
During this 100% FREE online conference, you’ll learn how to:
- Get out of the rut of yelling, nagging, and reminding to get your kids to listen
- Minimize sibling rivalry
- Manage your time effectively so you can have time for what’s important to you
- Keep your kids safe online
- Effectively manage depression and anxiety
- The best of the best mom hacks to help you keep up with a busy household
- Live a more intentional and joyful life (and teach your children to do the same)
- And much more!
Who is Speaking?
Here is a list of some of the incredible presenters:
- Dr. Laura Markham, Clinical Psychologist, bestselling author and discipline expert at Aha Parenting
- Ruth Soukup, NYT Best-Selling Author and Founder of Living Well, Spending Less
- Amy McCready, parenting expert, TODAY Show Contributor, author and creator of Positive Parenting Solutions
- The Bucket List Family, Full Time Traveling Family, @bucketlistfamily with a community of over 600,000 followers
- David Burns, expert on anxiety and depression, NYT Best Selling Author, 5 Million Copies Sold of His Book
If you are planning on registering, now is a good time since they are offering a FREE GIFT (a free guide) as soon as your registration is complete.
How to Attend
- Register to attend for FREE, here!
- Watch Your Email. Once you’re registered, each day of the conference, you will receive an email with the link to that day’s presentations. There will be 6-7 presentations for each day. You have 24 hours to watch each presentation.
- Attend the conference when you receive the link and enjoy!
Pin it for Later!